WHEN: Saturday September 8th, 2018 at 1pm until noon on the 9th
WHY: On The Rocks 2018 is about giving thanks to members and celebrating our access to awesome single-track.
- General admission gets you a pass to participate in the Epic Ride, 1 BBQ dinner, games and campfire. Overnight tent sites are not included with General Admission. If you want to see more of what On the Rocks brings please check out last year’s write-up
- General admission closes before Sept 4th.
- On The Rocks opens at 1pm, rain or shine, on Saturday September 8th in campground area at Toronto West KOA (see below) and the Epic Ride leaves shortly thereafter.
- Passes for On The Rocks and any On The Rocks t-shirts you paid for (Before August 27th) will be provided when you arrive at HAFTA’s tent inside of Toronto West KOA’s campground.
- Helmets are mandatory to participate in the Epic Ride. Water and knee-pads are recommended as we’ll be out for 3 to 4 hours. Please no motorized bikes.
- Limited parking at our KOA camp site, with overflow parking near treeline of Mohawk Inn or on second sideroad near KOA’s entrance (you will have to ride in to the campground)
- For more information regarding this event please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for 2018 is over
Thank you to all who signed up, we’ll see you on the 8th!! To everybody else we hope to see you at the next build day!