On The Rocks 2019
WHEN: Saturday September 7th, 2019 at 1pm until noon on the 8th
WHY: On The Rocks 2019 is about giving thanks to members and celebrating our awesome single-track.
- Check out what On The Rocks delivers through reading last year’s write-up.
- One admission includes: Guided Epic Ride, 9point8 BBQ dinner, entry into a draw for prizes from Freewheel, SpeedRiver and The Village Bikes & Skis plus the usual campground fun and fire.
- Although a few overnight tent sites are available on our site they’re not automatically reserved with a General Admission. (see the camp option on the form below).
- This General Admission closes by September 1st.
- The option to purchase one of the new t-shirts expires August 25th. We will have all our other swag (including hoodies) for cash purchase at the event.
- Event starts 1pm, rain or shine, on Saturday September 7th in our campground area at Toronto West KOA (see below).
- Epic Rides leave at 1:45pm Please arrive with enough time to get yourself kitted up and on the bike.
- Nothing will be mailed to you: Passes for On The Rocks and any On The Rocks t-shirts you buy must be picked up at HAFTA’s tent inside of the Toronto West KOA’s campground.
- Helmets are mandatory to participate in the Epic Ride. Water and knee-pads are recommended as we’ll be out for 3 hours. Please no motorized bikes.
- Limited parking at our KOA camp site, with overflow parking near treeline of Mohawk Inn or on second sideroad near KOA’s entrance (you will have to ride in to the campground). Please do not drive down the KOA->Mohawk Inn service road.
- For more information regarding this event please send an e-mail to email@example.com
Registration for 2019’s On The Rocks has completed.
Looking forward to meeting all the riders who’ve signed up!
An e-mail with further event details should be in registrant’s inboxes shortly.