Trail Build Part Deux.
Please come help HAFTA tie up some loose ends before the summer starts!
We’ve got a few tasks that need doing:
- Fixing a developing braiding issue at Wasp Rock.
- Cleaning up logging damage in the Pines.
- Putting finishing touches on the Revolver/Whale-Tail/Boundary Trail intersection.
- Removing a log on the Flow Trail.
- Rocking in on Stunt Trail.
As you can see, lots todo!
Stable footwear, glasses, gloves(2 pairs if it has rained), long-sleeves, pants, pruners/loppers, water and a snack. Bug nets are recommended.
Date: Sat Jun 13, 2015
Location: Halton's Regional Forest Network(Park at Mohawk Casino), Get directions