CANCELLED – Trail Day 2018

Hello friends, the board has decided it’s in our best interest to cancel the build this weekend.

If freezing rain develops it could be very dangerous driving the roads, but even if it’s only rain it will be very chilly – 1 or 2 degrees and constant. Thankfully we had a really good start last weekend and got a bit ahead of schedule!

Please considering joining in on the 22nd


Date: Sat Apr 14, 2018

Time: 10am

Location: , Get directions