Hilton Falls Cleanup
RSVP to email@example.com and the Facebook post to make sure the Conservation can buy enough lunch for everybody.
Below is a message from Halton Conservation:
The Annual Hilton Falls TRAIL BUILDING DAY
Saturday April 16th, 2016
8:30AM at the Hilton Falls Visitor Centre
Mark your Calendars!!
Come out, be involved and make a difference!
We are planning to replace old boards on bridges along bog’d up, wally and the beav, and five bridges trails. Also reroute a section of wet trail on wandering lynx and decomission two unauthorized trail sections on Wandering lynx.
WHAT TO BRING (all building supplies will be provided by Hilton Falls)
– Good work gloves and water proof shoes as there may be mud
– Cordless drill if you have one
– Back pack for carrying materials
– Mountain bike if you wish
– Pruning shears if you have them
– Bug repellant (just in case)
– Drinking water
– Good weather